The Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel has bright and spacious common areas, Wi-Fi connection throughout the premises and elegant, modern facilities after a recent renovation of the foyer, bar and restaurant. Aside from having a gym and pool, different leisure activities are available, as golf courses, spas, and shopping areas are all within easy reach.
As you've probably realised by now, if you wish to discover everything that this beautiful area has to offer, you should spend at least an entire day to explore every nook and cranny of Montserrat and to visit all its points of interest. So if you’re thinking about exploring the area, don’t think twice and book the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel—the best option among the hotels in Montserrat to do some sightseeing in the area and to discover everything that this lovely town has to offer.
- Our COVID-19 measures info COVID19
The Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel has bright and spacious common areas, Wi-Fi connection throughout the premises and elegant, modern facilities after a recent renovation of the foyer, bar and restaurant. Aside from having a gym and pool, different leisure activities are available, as golf courses, spas, and shopping areas are all within easy reach.See more View less
Montserrat is home to one of Spain's most famous monasteries, which is a popular tourist destination.
Among the wide range of options available in Montserrat, we recommend that you visit:
- The landmark Montserrat Monastery, which is found amidst breathtaking natural landscape at an altitude of more than 700 metres. It is there where the Marian shrine of Catalonia is found—in the heart of the natural park. Its turbulent history is worth discovering.
- Museums such as the Manresa Technology Museum or the National Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia have great collections. And if you have time, we encourage you to visit the Casa Alegre de Sagrera Museum.
- Monuments such as the Montserrat Monastery, Basilica of Santa María de Montserrat and Casa Torrents Palace are just some of the examples of the area’s cultural treasures. Other popular points of interest are the lovely modernist building Masía Freixa, the Palace Tower and the monumental church complex of Sant Pere de Terrassa.
- Both Montserrat Natural Park and nearby Sant Llorenç de Munt Natural Park are must-sees for nature lovers who want to breathe in fresh, clean air, enjoy the great outdoors and hike their trails to discover every nook and cranny.
You should also make the most of your stay by riding the Santa Cova and Sant Joan Funicular railways, as well as visiting the Convent of Sant Francesc d’Assís, the Carthusian Castle of Vallparadís and the Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages—all of which are found near Montserrat and are definitely worth a visit.
Where to stay in Montserrat?
With the unique beauty of its architecture, Montserrat is simply enchanting! And it’s made even more so by the warmth of its people and its amazing gastronomy. Many interesting art and theatre activities are also available.
While it is true that you can stay at any of the hotels in Montserrat, this is by no means the best option for those who wish to visit other charming destinations, such as Girona (more than 130 km away and almost two hours away by car) or Figueres (168 km away and two hours away by car).
In contrast, by choosing to stay at the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel, not only will you get to enjoy peaceful surroundings for some real rest and relaxation, but you’ll also have the perfect jumping-off point to visit most of the popular tourist destinations. In this way, you’ll save time in getting to your chosen destinations.
Some attractive destinations that are worth visiting are:
- Barcelona: located just 20 minutes away from our hotel.
- Alella: located just 12 km away and about 15 minutes away from our hotel.
- Figueres: less than 120 km away and 70 minutes by car from our hotel.
- Port Aventura: about 130 km away and 80 minutes away from our hotel.
- Girona: about 90 km away and 58 minutes away from our hotel’s location.
Perhaps it would be helpful for you to know that the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel is found halfway between Figueres and Montserrat—two of the most delightful places in the area which are not to be missed for their great cultural heritage. This, along with its proximity to Barcelona and Alella, makes this hotel the perfect choice for tourists who are eager to discover everything that the area has to offer.See more View less
Located about 30 km from the city of Barcelona, this hotel is found in an area amidst nature with beautiful views of the Vallès region. Thanks to its excellent connection to the AP-7 motorway and its proximity to numerous points of interest, it is one of the best options for those who wish to explore each and every corner of our area: Alella, Barcelona, Girona, Costa Maresme, Costa Brava, Figueres… This is why it’s the perfect choice among the hotels in Montserrat. Not surprisingly, our hotel has one of the best ratings given by guests in comparison to other accommodation options in the area.See more View less