If you’re thinking of going to Port Aventura, it will be helpful for you to take into account the considerations below to help you choose accommodation that best suits your preferences and needs.
The hotel has 102 rooms, among which are 94 standard rooms, 6 superior rooms and 2 suites, aside from a number of accessible triple rooms. All rooms come with a telephone, satellite TV, full bathroom, heating/air conditioning and Wi-Fi connection available throughout the premises.
Additionally, our hotel also has a gym, a large outdoor swimming pool, a garden area in which to kick back and relax, and free video-monitored parking exclusively for our guests.
- Our COVID-19 measures info COVID19
If you’re thinking of going to Port Aventura, it will be helpful for you to take into account the considerations below to help you choose accommodation that best suits your preferences and needs.See more View less
Located just 130 km from our hotel and about 80 minutes away by car, Port Aventura is one of the most popular theme parks in Spain. It is divided into six different areas representing a geographical area each, which are:
- Mediterrània: with one of the park’s most thrilling roller coasters, this area is imbued with all the charm of a fishing village. Its top attraction is Furius Baco, a catapult transformed into the fastest roller coaster in Europe.
- Polynesia: this lush area pays homage to nature to bring you the typical landscapes of Polynesia. Its most popular attraction is Tutuki Splash, an extremely fun water ride.
- China: chock-full of replicas of buildings and sculptures from Chinese culture, its top attractions are Dragon Khan and Shambhala—Europe’s tallest roller coaster at 76 metres high.
- México: this area takes you to colonial Mexico, with its thick vegetation, temples and an excellent replica of a Mayan pyramid. One of its main attractions is Hurakan Condor, which brings you to a height of 100 metres, then drops you for a three-second-long free fall. Only for the strong-hearted.
- Far West: the Far West has been brought to life here in this area of Port Aventura, where you’ll feel like a true-blue cowboy straight out of the wild, wild west. Its top attractions are Grand Canyon Rapids and Stampida.
- Sésamo Aventura: is an area for the little ones where they can meet Ernie and Bert and the rest of the characters from Sesame Street, for children and adults alike to spend an unforgettable day.
For the hottest days, there's nothing better than going to Port Aventura Caribe Aquatic Park, a water park full of pools and fun slides that will turn a hot and boring day into the most refreshing and fun of all. Now, for a truly unique experience, you can also go to Ferrari Land, a theme park like no other in Europe, which has more than 70,000 m² brimming with fun and adrenaline. At this recently opened park, you can enjoy yourself to the fullest thanks to its highly original blend of technology and innovation, and its countless attractions!
Fun and adventure.
Where to stay near Port Aventura
Located in the municipality of Salou, Port Aventura is one of the most important theme parks on the Iberian Peninsula. That said, the park itself has a number of hotels that help make the experience even more magical. But the problem with staying at one of the park’s hotels is that they tend to be very expensive in comparison to the services that they offer. It goes without saying that little use will actually be made of the hotel, given that the sole purpose of the trip would be to explore the park to the fullest.
What’s more, staying at a hotel inside Port Aventura can be a constraint if you want to combine your stay at the park with some sightseeing. Because of this, they’re not the best choice for those who want to explore fantastic places such as the city of Girona (located more than 200 km away and two hours away by car), Barcelona (110 km away and about 80 minutes away by car) or Figueres (239 km away and almost two and half hours away by car).
But if you choose to stay at the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel, not only will you get to enjoy the peace and quiet of our area, but you will also find it an excellent jumping-off point to easily get to most of the top tourist destinations, such as Barcelona or Montserrat, due to its good connections to them. This way, you’ll save time on journeys which you can use to spend on what truly matters: discovering each and every corner of our magical environment. For these reasons, the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel is the perfect choice among the hotels near Port Aventura.
Among the large number of destinations that you can easily get to, the most popular ones are:
- Barcelona: located about 20 minutes away from our hotel.
- Alella: located just 12 km away and about 15 minutes away from our hotel.
- Girona: about 90 km away and 58 minutes away from our hotel’s location.
- Montserrat: less than 60 km away and 55 minutes away by car from our hotel.
- Figueres: less than 120 km away and 70 minutes by car from our hotel.
- Port Aventura: about 130 km away and 80 minutes away from our hotel.
You may also find it interesting to know that the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel is found halfway between Figueres and Montserrat, two of the most delightful places around the area thanks to their wealth of architecture and culture. What's more, our hotel’s proximity to destinations such as Alella and Barcelona, makes it the perfect choice for travellers who wish to visit the main tourist spots around the area.See more View less
This 4-star hotel is located just 3 kilometres away from the centre of Granollers, in a quiet area amidst nature with beautiful views. In addition, it offers a wide range of leisure and entertainment activities, such as playing golf, relaxing at a spa, taking in the beautiful natural landscapes of the Vallès, and spending an afternoon out shopping. Moreover, as the famous motor racing circuit Montmeló is found in front of our hotel, it's the perfect choice for those visiting the area to watch the races.
Now that you’ve learned why the Augusta Barcelona Vallès Hotel is the perfect choice for you among the hotels near Port Aventura, don’t think twice and take advantage of the available deals so that you can start enjoying a fun-filled holiday!See more View less